Perfecting Faith Church is currently seeking a highly self-motivated, punctual, committed, high performing and well-organized individual to be part of our custodial team. This individual will effectively collaborate with the entire team and key personnel within the facility and special related events to maintain custodial duties. This applicant must be safety-conscious, extremely loyal and hardworking with a highly regarded custodial skillset and a reputation for thoroughness in cleaning and maintaining the buildings and grounds.
- Ability to learn materials, methods, and equipment used in cleaning public buildings and institutions
- Ability to understand and carry out simple oral instructions
- Willingness to work hours other than the normal office hours.
- Physical strength sufficient to do normal building cleaning work. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Ladder Climbing
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to kneel, bend, stoop, twist, turn and reach in all directions
- Performs manual tasks and mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, painting, dusting, polishing, and emptying wastepaper baskets in assigned rooms or offices and other areas of a public building or institution.
- Dusts and cleans offices where care must be taken that papers and materials are not disarranged.
- Cleans windows, marble and brass embellishments and dusts books.
- Cleans and scrubs lavatories, polishes fixtures and mirrors and furniture surfaces.
- Replenishes lavatory supplies.
- Cleans and dusts Venetian blinds, windowsills and ledges.
- Removing snow and ice from walkways and parking lots
- Handling light facility repairs
- Performs such other related tasks and duties as may be assigned or required.
- Little to None
Certificates and Licenses:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment/post offer of hire criminal history background check, drug test/ Covid test and physical exam.